Bauer Gravel Farnham Partially Reopens on May 18, 2020 – Guidelines for Reopening
Pursuant to the addendum of Governor Scott’s “Stay Home, Stay Safe” Executive Order effective May 15, our offices partially reopened on May 18, 2020.
Our offices have reopened on a limited and restricted basis. We strongly discourage in person meetings; however if you must come into the office you will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
* YOU MUST WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE entering our office with warm soapy water – please use the bathroom in the hall before our office door.
* YOU MUST wear a face mask at all times.
* You may enter only if you have NOT been confirmed positive, NOT awaiting testing, test results, or a diagnosis from a physician to determine whether you are positive for COVID-19.
* You are NOT currently experiencing, or recently experienced, any acute respiratory illness symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
* You have NOT been in close contact with any person who has been confirmed positive for, and who has not yet been determined by a medical professional to have recovered from, COVID-19.
* You have NOT been in close contact with any persons who have or who are exhibiting acute respiratory illness symptoms.
* You have NOT, NOR has someone in your household or someone you have been in close contact with been advised by a health care professional in the last two weeks to self-quarantine due to concerns about COVID.
Thank you for all your cooperation in this difficult time!